JABA ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This is Jaba’s Acceptable Use Policy. This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access Jaba, our interests and opinions social network, by means of www.Jaba.Social or our Jaba mobile and tablet app (Jaba). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, Jaba (Users). We are the provider of Jaba, N-Apps Ltd.
Your use of Jaba means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our Rules available at [www.jaba.social/terms].
Jaba is not a place to comment on private individuals. Comments, review tags, and channels must be limited to matters of general public interest and not any private individual.
You may use Jaba only for lawful purposes. You may not use Jaba:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards set out below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of Jaba in contravention of the provisions of our Rules available at [url]JABA.
- Not to create multiple accounts with overlapping uses or in order to evade suspension or termination of another account.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of Jaba;
- any equipment or network on which Jaba is stored;
- any software used in the provision of Jaba; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
INTERACTING WITH JABA AND OTHER USERS
Jaba comprises lots of interactive elements, including posting reviews and comments, generating review tags and channels for reviews and comments (and moderating them), and direct messages to other Users (interactive elements).
We do not moderate Jaba. The responsibility is on Users to ensure that all their interaction with Jaba meets the Content Standards below.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to Jaba or send using Jaba including reviews, comments, channel and review tag creation and direct messaging of other Users (contributions).
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Contain any advertising or promotional material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Contain spam, junk mail, chain letters, material regarding any pyramid promotional schemes, or any similar material
- Suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this accept able use policy through your use of Jaba. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a serious breach of the Rules (available at [www.jaba.social/terms])on which you are permitted to use Jaba, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Jaba.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to Jaba.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on Jaba.